Working with Republic Roots
Republic Roots, founded in 2015, the team at Republic Roots shares a vision to make a healthier transparent lifestyle more accessible. We take great pride in every ingredient we use in every categories of food. We take great pride in the "neighborhood hang out" environment we have been able to create. Working for us is a journey that will help you gain experiences that you will be able to advance on within the company or outside. At Republic Roots, we take great pride in our hands on ownership. Every customer and the life story they share is what inspires us. Join us on our journey to Be Raw. Stay Rooted.
Barista/Juicer Republic Roots -Sugar Land, TX
Barista/Juicer The environment at Republic Roots will be healthy, team-oriented, fast paced, and fun! We value and encourage our team-members to grow with us and to become part of our success story! Potential growth opportunities to partake in include marketing and management responsibilities. We will provide ongoing training to ensure your success. We're always looking for passionate people! Republic Roots serves cold-pressed and fresh juices along with specialty coffees. So if you are a leader who enjoys the healthy lifestyle, you might be the perfect fit to join us in crafting our epic creations! We offer both part time and full time shifts.
- Extremely knowledgeable about brewing specialty coffee and espresso drinks.
- Being able to accommodate to customer preferences with coffee/espresso menu items.
- Always be helpful and suggestive of menu items.
- Will also prepare both cold-pressed and fresh juices.
- Always follow the recipe standards for juices. Consistency is key!
- Assisting with prep work, stock work, and clean up.
- Keep counter and guest areas clean at all times.
- Act with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promote the culture of Republic Roots.
- Maintain a calm demeanor during busy hours or unusual events to keep store operating to standard.
- Contribute to positive team environment
- Deliver epic customer service consistently by connecting with customers.
- Discover and respond to customer needs.
- Maintain a clean and organized workspace so that partners can locate resources and products efficiently.
- Effective communicator and solutions-oriented.
- Must be able to work various shifts per week and be available weekdays and weekends.
- Must have some experience.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must have reliable transportation.
Job Type: Full-Time/ Part-Time
- Barista or retail customer service: 1 year
- High school or equivalent
Job Type: Part-time
Local candidates only:
- Sugar Land, TX
- Customer Service: 1 year
Required license or certification:
- Drivers License
- High school or equivalent